Met siyang semwanya hehehe ...
Ini Puisi hasil rekues dakuw di blognya m00nlite ... m00nlite, thanks a lot sist! mwa mwa m00nlite :D

*A Moon Wish*


Oh, moon of my delight,
hold me captive in your glow.
Hear my whispers in the night.
All my secrets you shall know.

My love is coming home to me.
Back into my waiting arms.
Once more returning to our nest,
and safe from worldly harm.

May love's haunting melody,
be borne on a gentle breeze.
To murmur seductive sighs,
among trembling leaves in the trees.

Oh to be in his embrace,
and gently stroke that beloved face!
Kiss those sweet lips once more,
of the man that I adore.

Mystic moon, I call on you,
and the twinkling stars.
To rekindle the joy we knew,
in past enchanted hours.

puisi ini juga bakal tootyee masukin ke Voices Of My Heart, hasil saduran gitu hehehehe dah ya, dah siyang niy .. mami vi3 kok ga keliatan dari pagi? Capek kemaren yaaaa wahahah malah sms niyy .. pamid pamid, pulang dulu, saatnya mengenal peradaban lagie :D Wassalam!

Share:

0 coment�rios