A-l-o-n-e

By: Edgar Allan Poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.


Puisi itu Teh terima dari Sisi Moses di Malang. Isinya betul2 menyentuh kisi hati yang paling dalam. Seperti itu lah kira2 apa yang terjadi sekarang hehehe. Well, Teh inget banget kalimat2 di bawah ini :

"When you decide, use your heart not your mind for if the mind’s decision fails you regret but if you use your heart you will just smile … and say … nice try … "

"Tell her, we wish there something we could do for her but she gotta face it and decide by herself."

"You might not live tomorrow. So cherish the moment you have now!"

"If you have a very deep feeling for him, keep it as far as it doesn’t bothering you. Seseorang dicintai karena dia dicintai, tidak butuh alasan mengapa dia dicintai. You can’t refuse that feeling cos itu manusiawi banget. Ada saat dimana perasaan itu akan hilang dengan sendirinya."


Heeahahaha. Thx a lot sist ^^ we are sister, aren't we? You told me that since we met for the first time. It's about 2 years ago. Sigh :P wokeh bola bulet yang udah mewek di pojokan wakakakak :P selamat menangis ceria :D higa higa *nari2 primitif* huga huga KOREKA!!

Wassalam

Share:

0 coment�rios